- Project Detail/ Scope:
- Design, Supply, Installation and Commissioning of 132kV GIS Substations at Kathmandu Valley
- 132/11kV GIS(Gas Insulated Substation) substations at Jorpati, Chapagaun and Phutung in the Kathmandu valley
- Indoor 45 MVA, 3-phase, 132/11 kV Transformers at all substation with 132 kV GIS switgears.
- Project Objectives and Goals: To Construct 132/11 kV GIS Substation at Jorpati, Chapagaun and Phutung so that power required by Kathmandu valley can be exported from INPS.
- Contract Packages: One Package
- Package 1:
Contact Details: PMD/PTDEEP/KTCEP–073/74 - 01
Scope: As above.
IFB Publication Date: 27 March 2017
Contract Agreement: 27 November 2017
Date: Contract Completion: 27 January 2020
Date: Cost of Contract: USD 9,207,241.98 And NPR 607,369,030.00
Major Activities: Construction of 132/11 kV GIS Substation at Jorpati, Chapagaun and Phutung
As mentioned in Package 1 : N/A